1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Second/Holiday home properties

The Council has determined that from the 1st April 2017 to charge a council tax premium of 50% on second/holiday homes. A second/holiday home is defined as "a dwelling which is not a person's sole or main home and is substantially furnished". 

If you own a periodically occupied property (second/holiday home) you will have to pay the full council tax charge up to and including the 31st March 2017.

Further information regarding the council tax premium and exceptions to the premium can be found at council tax premiums.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon