Flooding: Storm Christoph
The Welsh Government have announced that homes in Wales hit by the recent flooding will receive between £500 and £1000 in support following "devastating" scenes of damage across the country.
We will be administering this grant on behalf of Welsh Government and understand the scheme criteria is as follows:-
- householders will be reimbursed under the following criteria:
- a household which has been affected by flooding to their internal principal living space
- has been evacuated by the Council Coal Authority or other emergency service for more than 24 hours
- support of £500 to any householder meeting the above criteria
- support of a further £500 for householders who are uninsured
- We will need to confirm that the householder does meet the criteria and customers are asked to report their flooding with our Emergency Planning team who will validate this. To report the flood please complete the online form below.
- As part of the grant application process Householders will be asked to confirm insurance details and will need to provide bank account details in order to receive the grant.
- Customers will be able to apply for this grant via an online application that will become available on this page once we have received the finalised scheme details from Welsh Government.