Safeguarding Adults and All Wales Procedures
Course Provider: New Pathways
Trainer Liam O'Sullivan
To enable you to respond appropriately to concerns about an adult at risk's safety and well being.
To ensure you are aware of regional protocol and guidance.
- Wales Safeguarding Procedures Review
- Person-centred approach to safeguarding
- Establishing Concerns and Actions
- Thresholds: Prevention or Protection?
- Consent and Information Sharing
- Duty to Report
- Harm Reduction & Non-compliance (including disguised compliance)
- From Concern to Conclusion - this section can be greatly reduced in time to a simple review
- A number of practical case scenarios throughout for discussion and illustration of learning points.
Dates (Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- April 25th 2022
- May 23rd 2022
- June 28th 2022
- July 27th 2022
- Sept 30th 2022
- Oct 24th 2022
- Nov 21st 2022
- Feb 14th 2023
- March 29th 2023
It is expected that everyone will attend via pc/laptop, large tablet, or in groups via a conference room with adequate conferencing equipment (mic/camera/large screen).
They will need mic and camera and will be expected to have both turned on.
They will need good Wi-Fi/internet connection (bandwidth/speeds) that allows them to use their camera and microphone and steady connection.
Some materials may be included with the joining instruction for use during the course. It will be the responsibility of the participants to ensure they have access to these for use during the course.
Although all possible care will be taken during delivery to ensure the well-being of everyone on the course, the subject matter can be upsetting for some people - it is expected that line managers will check in with participants following the course to identify any possible support needed.
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given