Toggle mobile menu visibility

Floral and other tributes

Those wishing to leave floral or other tributes, can do so at their local war memorials.

Alternatively, tributes could be made in the form of a donation to one of HM The Queen's many patronages or a charity of personal choice. A list of HM The Queen's patronages, and how the public can donate, can be found on the Royal Website:


Back to Powys Home Page