Toggle mobile menu visibility

Financial Support Officers Information

Financial Support Officers Information

Are you a Powys County Council tenant? Struggling to pay Rent and other bills? Money not stretching far enough? Suffering with debt? In need of financial advice?

We have Financial Support Officers who will free of charge:

  • Help you find ways to maximise your income
  • Help with applying for benefits, welfare grants, advice on your entitlements and ongoing support
  • Help you manage your finances through better budgeting
  • Help you to cut your expenditure
  • Signpost you to other agencies that can assist you

For example:

  • Are you a pensioner on a low income? currently £1.7 billion in Pension credit is left unclaimed every year, this could give you an extra £3,300 per year.
  • Are you working age with children? you may be entitled to Universal credit
  • Do you have health issues or provide care for someone that does? you may be entitled to extra benefits

See What can your Financial Support Officers help with? for further assistance we can provide.

Contact us via:

Your Housing Officer

Or email:

Or phone: 01597 827464