NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

How do I get help with daily living?

To find out what exactly your needs are, we have to carry out an assessment. This can take place at home and you can have a friend or family member there to support you.


When we have done the assessment, we will put together a 'Care and Support Plan' which will list all the help you need.


To ask for an assessment, check eligibility and see costs, please use the button below.


Ask for an assessment Make a Referral



  • Email:
  • Phone: 0345 602 7050
  • Address: Powys County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 5LG


Feedback about a page here



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon