1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Get equipment and adaptations at home

If you have a permanent and substantial physical or sensory disabilities, you can get equipment to help, or have changes made to your home. If you've had an accident or operation, ask about short-term equipment loans from hospital-based therapists.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon