How do I get help with learning disability?

To find out what exactly your needs are, we have to carry out an assessment. You can have a friend or family member there to support you.  

To ask for an assessment, please use the button below:

Ask for an assessment Make a Referral



  • Email:
  • Phone: 0345 602 7050
  • Address: Powys County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 5LG


Feedback about a page here



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon