NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

What about carers?

If you support someone who is being assessed, we will offer you a carers assessment We may ask Powys Carers Service (PCS) to do the assessment for us. PCS can also offer you some information and support. If you need support from Social Services, a care manager will write a Personal Plan of Care which sets out what help you'll get and whether there will be any charge.

Who else can help?

Terrence Higgins Trust has lots of experience of supporting people living with HIV in Wales.



  • Email:
  • Phone: 0345 602 7050
  • Address: Powys County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 5LG


Feedback about a page here




Useful Pages

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon