Digitised and Transcribed records
A number of items from our collections have been digitised. Some of these are viewable on the People's Collection Wales website.
Permission to copy images from People's Collection Wales will need to be obtained from the County Archivist. Please contact Powys Archives for details of other records which may be digitised.
Some available documents on the website include:
- Names of the Poor in Brecon, 1786 (B/D/ACA/2/171) - 11 pages
- Notebook of Thomas Payne, 1806 (B/D/BM/104/1/1) - 83 pages
- Forden Workhouse Officer's Report Book, 1795-1798 (M/GA/95) - 178 pages
- Deuddwr Estate Map, 1747/8 (M/X/129)
- Own Ashton WW1 Letters (M/X/114) - 168 images
- Lake Vyrnwy Album, 1882-1887 (M/X/80) - 38 images
- Plan of Old and New Radnor, c1760 (R/X/58/1)
We are able to supply copies in digital or hard copy format for a small fee. Please contact Powys Archives and staff will be happy to discuss your requirements. Larger requests may have to be refused. See also details of our Copying Service.
Radnorshire School Records