Support for over 54s into work
|10th January 2018|
Workways+ Powys is a project that gives free, individual and tailored support to help people into employment or self-employment.
It's open to people across Powys who are aged 54 and older and who are not currently working or registered unemployed.
Delivered by Prime Cymru and funded by the European Social Fund and Powys County Council, the free support can include:
- one-to-one help with mentoring,
- on-line and traditional job-seeking,
- interview skills,
- CV writing,
- sourcing trial work placements,
- training, or guidance on setting-up in business.
To get involved contact one of the project's Development Officers to arrange a chat:
- North Powys: Janet Davies email@example.com or 07507 795048
- Mid Powys: Jan Allen-Darby firstname.lastname@example.org or 07983 097629 South Powys: Paul Pickering email@example.com /or 07399 576963
- South Powys: Paul Pickering firstname.lastname@example.org /or 07399 576963
Contact them direct to make enquiries or arrange a meeting. They'll be pleased to hear from you!