People Handling Training - (2 Day)
Employers will be complying with their health and safety requirements and employees will avoid sustaining painful and costly injuries as a result of lifting and moving people incorrectly.
Who Should Attend?
Those members of staff identified as requiring this training by their manual handling risk assessment.
This course will provide delegates with the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to ensure they minimise the risk of musculoskeletal injury when moving people. This training is a key method to ensure that handlers are able to choose the correct method of movement and safely use any equipment required to control the risk.
- Legal requirements relating to manual handling
- Awareness of causation factors and types of musculoskeletal injuries
- Provide information relating to prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- Methods of lifting and moving people
- Identify the dangers and hazards involved in moving and handling loads
2 Days (Time: 09:15 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
£200 per person
|26/02/2020 - 27/02/2020||Ground Floor Training Room, Antur Gwy, Builth Wells|
Refresher Period - Annually
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here