Team Development - Team Climate
Powys County Council has developed the Team Climate Staff Effectiveness Survey that can be undertaken by each team in an organisation.
Understanding the climate of a team is key in enabling teams to become motivated, engaged and effective in their role.
- To understand the climate (how motivated, engaged, happy) teams are within Powys County Council. A good climate = high performance
- To provide support for teams where required
- To enable teams to have a better working environment in the pursuit of having a highly effective organisation
- 2 questionnaires that look at key areas of your work environment.
- Scores are collated and a whole team graph is produced.
- Anonymous, your answers will only be seen by a person in the Organisational Development Team that is collating the results.
- Once results are published, teams can work on their improvement action plan.
- The Organisational Development Team can help teams if required.
- Dependent on the needs of the team, but will include a thorough understanding of SDI.
Course Dates and Prices
If you would like more information on this service, please contact email@example.com