NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Report a business accident

We investigate accidents and also advise on the prevention of accidents.  Employers, the self-employed and people in control of work premises (the responsible person) are under a duty to notify the enforcing authority of any serious workplace accidents.  This includes occupational diseases and specified dangerous occurrences (near misses).

You can contact our team for more information.



Click here to go to the HSE websiteThe Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website has more information on how to report accidents at work.  Here you can find out what type of incidents should be reported and how to report them.




  • Email:
  • Phone: 01597 827467
  • North Powys Address: Environmental Health, Neuadd Maldwyn, Severn Road, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7AS
  • South Powys Address: Environmental Health, Neuadd Brycheiniog, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HR
  • Mid Powys Address: Environmental Health, The Gwalia, Ithon Road, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6AA


Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon