Module 4 - Building Stronger Families: Working with Substance Misuse in Families
Course Provider: IFSS Consortium
Course Administrator: Patricia Hunt
- Exploring the role of substances in our lives.
- Exploring the impact of substances on the lives of children and their families
Key Learning Outcomes
- Exploring effective approaches to families with drug & alcohol related issues
- Sharing information about individual substances & their effects
- Sharing information about substance misuse services & their roles.
Sorry no courses available at this time