Induction - Social Care Training
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
To ensure that social care workers recognize they are engaged in a sector that is covered by a professional Code of Practice and they understand their responsibilities. This training links to the Care Council for Wales and refers to all 7 of the Social Care Induction Framework Learning Outcomes, which supports a common understanding to induction in social care in Wales.
Understand the principles and values of care to ensure individuals are treated with dignity & respect.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand your role and responsibilities as outlined in the Code of Practice
- The principles of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand the principles of safeguarding and protection
- Recognise and understand the importance of all forms of communication and how to promote good communication
- Understand the importance of continuing professional development (CPD)
|29 and 30/7/19||Com Room A, The Gwalia, Llandrindod Wells||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|7 and 8/10/19||NPTC, Newtown||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|23 and 24/1/20||Com Room 2, Neuadd Brycheiniog Brecon||9.30am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given