Mental Health Awareness Training
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
- This is an awareness raising programme for staff that may come in contact with people who have mental health problems.
- Understand the main models of mental health
Key Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of key issues connected to race, culture and mental health
- Knowledge of the causes and symptoms of a range of mental health problems; and treatment and support options that relate to these
- Awareness of common prejudices and assumptions associated with mental health
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given