Mental Health Awareness Training
Provided by Autism Wellbeing
This is an awareness raising programme for staff that may come in contact with people who have mental health problems.
- What do we mean by mental health?
- Facts and statistics
- Models of mental health: psychiatry based models, social models, trauma informed models, power threat meaning framework
- How are mental health and mental illness perceived?
- Supporting mental wellbeing
- Common mental health conditions that affect our mood, our relationships, our perceptions of the world, our behaviour
- Sources of support
- 6th October 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 8th December 9.30am - 12.30pm
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given