CEOP (Child Exploitation Online Protection) Training
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
To give participants an awareness of internet safety for children and enable them to use CEOP training material to share this information with children.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- State CEOP roles and responsibilities
- Know how to access the Think U Know website
- State which internet sites are used by children
- Define how children can utilise the internet safely and responsibility
- Describe the information and course material safety and clearly to children
|No dates currently arranged|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given