Advanced Child Protection - childcare providers, managers and committee members
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
For all Childcare Providers, Managers and Committee Members
To ensure childcare workers have an understanding of the nature of abuse and of their responsibilities to prevent abuse and to respond effectively to concerns and allegations of possible abuse in line with policy and procedure.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of the training participants will have gained
- An understanding of the procedures to be followed in the event of an allegation being made against a member of staff or volunteer in line with procedure
- An ability to report concerns, suspicions or allegations in line with these procedures
- Familiarity with the roles and responsibilities of other professionals involved in the procedures
- An understanding of the relevance and format of strategy meetings and outcomes
- Confidence to ensure that their setting has the necessary policy, procedures and supporting documents to meet regulatory and practice requirements
6th December 2019
|NPTC Newtown||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|20th February 2020||Cartrefi Cymru office, Brecon||9.30am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given