Sexual Exploitation Risk Assessment Framework (SERAF) Training
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
- To resource foster carers to understand and respond to the needs of children and young people placed with them who are at risk of sexual exploitation and are in need of safe accommodation.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding about child exploitation as a child protection issues
- Understand the nature of risks for particular children and young people who are facing sexual exploitation
- Be aware of how children and young people are affected by sexual exploitation and understand behaviours they may present
Key Learning Outcomes
- Be aware of specific risks, which may present for children and young people who are sexually exploited
- Understand how children and young people are affected
- Understand the grooming process
- Understand the need for multi-agency working and be able to identify the additional support needs of young people and carers
|No dates currently arranged|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given