DoLS (Deprivation of liberty Safeguarding) Legal Guidance
Course Provider: Bond Solon
- To refresh and update those who may be doing or receiving assessments prepared under the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards - including such case-law as has emerged by the time of the course
Key Learning Outcomes
- How should we now define a Deprivation of Liberty?
- How does this impact on 'informal' patients under the MHA and the role of AMHPs and Tribunals?
- Also how do we authorise a DOL for someone in their own home or in supported living?
- This course will leave you feeling confident in how the law should be applied.
|28th November 2018||MRC, Llandrindod Wells||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|25th January 2019||Neuadd Brycheiniog, Brecon||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|13th February 2019||MRC, Llandrindod||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|20th February 2019||Newtown Integrated Family Centre, Park Street, Newtown||9.30am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given