Children and Young People's Partnership (CYPP)
Powys Children and Young People's Partnership (CYPP) is a group of organisations working together to improve the lives of children and young people in Powys.
"We want all children and young people living in Powys to reach their full potential by having access to the services they need and that those services value and respect them (and their parents and their carers) and promote their health, wellbeing, learning and development."
7 Core Aims
The CYPP aim to ensure that every child and young person:
- Has a flying start in life
- Has a comprehensive range of education and learning opportunities
- Enjoy the best possible health and are free from abuse, victimisation and exploitation
- Has access to play, leisure, sporting and cultural activities
- Is listened to, treated with respect, and have their race and cultural identity recognised
- Has a safe home and a community which supports physical and emotional wellbeing
- Not be disadvantaged by poverty.
Powys Teaching Health Board
Public Health Wales
PAVO (Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations)
National Probation Service in Wales
Youth Justice Service
Neath Port Talbot College Group
Recreation & Countryside Services
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service
Various voluntary groups
See what we do