Advanced Care Planning/End of Life Care
Course Provider Keith Jones, JMG Training and Consultancy
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the physical, psychosocial and spiritual aspects of palliative and End of Life Care.
- Understand the principles of Palliative Care in caring for an individual and his/her family.
- Understanding the role professional carers play in providing comfort.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the skills needed to provide Palliative and End of Life Care.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the dying phase.
- 8th June 2023, 9.30am - 4.30pm
- 2nd November 2023, 9.30am - 4.30pm
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given
Express an interest in this course here Expression of Interest Form for Training Courses
Feedback about a page here