Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
JMG Training & Consultancy
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the physical, psychosocial and spiritual aspects of palliative and End of Life Care.
- Understand the principles of Palliative Care in caring for an individual and his/her family.
- Understanding the role professional carers play in providing comfort.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the skills needed to provide Palliative and End of Life Care.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the dying phase.
The delegates have a SCIF linked workbook to complete on the day.
|14/11/2019||Cartrefi Cymru, Brecon||9.30am - 12.30pm|
|23/01/2020||NPTC, Newtown||9.30am - 12.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given