Minute Taking - Safeguarding (Adults & Children)
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
Effective minute taking in Safeguarding meetings.
Based on a 1 day training programme
- To understand the role of the minute taker within the safeguarding process
- To explore the expectations and requirements of the Chair of meetings
- To consider good practice approaches for effective minute taking
- To practice effective minute taking
- To explore key challenges when undertaking the role of minute taker
|17/09/2019||Cartrefi Cymru, Ddole Road, Llandrindod Wells||9.30am - 4.30pm|
|02/10/2019||Cartrefi Cymru, Ddole Road, Llandrindod Wells||9.30am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given