Statement of Purpose
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
Course Provider : Taith
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the training participants will:
• Be aware of the parts and features of the key legislation that informs the development of a Statement of Purpose;
• Understand the importance of the Statement of Purpose and how it is central to the delivery of good quality services;
• Understand the process for completing the Statement of Purpose and the areas to be considered;
• Be aware of the key factors that need to be considered when planning a service and how this is described in a Statement of Purpose;
• Be able to identify how it may align withcommissioner contract specifications and quality assurance requirements.
|5th February 2020||MRC, Oxford Road, Llandrindod Wells||10.00am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given