Statement of Purpose Training
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
Course Provider: Taith
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of the parts and features of the key legislation that informs the development of a Statement of Purpose;
- Understand the importance of the Statement of Purpose and how it is central to the delivery of good quality services;
- Understand the process for completing the Statement of Purpose and the areas to be considered;
- Be aware of the key factors that need to be considered when planning a service and how this is described in a Statement of Purpose;
- Be able to identify how it may align with commissioner contract specifications and quality assurance requirements.
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given