Care Planning and Permanence
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
Course Provider : The Fostering Network
By the end of the training, participants will be familiar with the care planning options available and the relevant legislation they fall under.
- Participants will be able to evidence why they are progressing a particular care planning route.
- Participants will be able to effectively demonstrate the outcomes for children and young people
- Participants will be able to identify the key supports needed to make this plan achievable.
Key questions that will be considered
- What has led to the decision to become looked after?
- What is permanence?
- How to identify risks, needs and strengths?
- Who else needs to be considered/partnership working?
- Outcome focussed intervention and care planning?
- What is the evidence and threshold for care planning options?
- What are the care planning options available?
- What legislation do the options fall under?
|23rd January 2020||9.30am - 4.30pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given