Need help with benefits entitlement or Money advice?
We offer advice and support either by phone or personal appointment at your local Council Office or in your community to help you with:
- Welfare Benefits; help with applying for benefits, welfare grants, advice on your entitlements and ongoing support
- Working in partnership with Macmillan to offer advise on entitlements.
- Dealing with Debt
- Benefits Calculator
- Money manager for Universal Credit applicants
- Budget Planner
- Other help in your area
- Request money advice
We work in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support and Department of Work and Pensions, to provide specialist money and benefit support to cancer patients and their carers who are Powys residents.
Citizens Advice Powys offer a comprehensive debt service as well as whole range of money issues.
- The advice is free, confidential and impartial.
- There's no debt problem that's unsolvable
There are many other organisations that can assist with debt and money advice, the Dewis website has all organisations available in your area