Test, Trace, Protect
Contact tracing is a tried and tested way of reducing the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19.
Our Powys-based team will contact people who have tested positive for COVID-19 to speak to them about what they need to do next to protect themselves and others.
Telephone: 01597 827306
- Self-isolation support scheme - Self-isolation support scheme | GOV.WALES
- Book a PCR test - I have COVID symptoms - Powys Teaching Health Board (nhs.wales)
- Order Lateral Flow Tests - Get rapid lateral flow COVID-19 tests if you do not have symptoms | GOV.WALES
- Report a Lateral Flow Test result - https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- Powys Teaching Health Board vaccinations - COVID-19 Vaccination - Powys Teaching Health Board (nhs.wales)
- Welsh government Covid advice - Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Topic | GOV.WALES
- Public Health Wales - Home - Public Health Wales (nhs.wales)