1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: Did you know you can borrow a Litter Picking Kit from us and help us keep Powys clean
Read more

Who can I talk to about child abuse?

If you are a child or young person and you are unhappy about your life

or if you are worried about a friend, or someone else at school

or if you or a friend are being bullied

tell someone that you trust:

  • a friend
  • someone in your family
  • your teacher or a school nurse
  • or phone one of our contact numbers

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon