Data Protection Complaints
Any breach or suspected breach of the Data Protection Act should be immediately reported to the Data Protection Officer.
A data breach could be one of the following:
- loss or theft of personal data held on mobile devices such as laptops, PDAs, mobile phones or in hardcopy within briefcases and folders etc
- personal data shared with an unauthorised third party either accidentally or willfully
- personal data sent by email or post accidentally to the wrong address
- personal data being used for a purpose other than the purpose registered with the UK Information Commissioner.
Contact the Data Protection Officer
- Phone: 01597 827510
- Address:Information Security
Powys County Hall
Spa Road East
If you are still dissatisfied, you can go directly to the Information Commissioner, the independent body that oversees the Data Protection Act.