Notice: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Read more

Where to get married in Powys

You don't have to get married in a church or registry office. There are lots of other buildings that are licensed for civil marriages.Image of a wedding bouquet

Civil Partnerships can take place in the Registration Office, at any of our approved premises or in religious premises that have registered to hold Civil partnerships. No religious premises have yet registered to hold Civil Partnerships in Powys.

Please note that the information is provided by the venues and we're not responsible for its accuracy. You should contact the venue directly to check the information before you make any arrangements.

Click on of the links below to find out about the licensed buildings in your area.

Brecon areaBuilth areaCrickhowell area
Hay on Wye areaKnighton areaLlandrindod area
Llanfyllin areaLlanidloes areaMachynlleth area
Newtown areaPresteigne areaWelshpool area
 Ystradgynlais area 


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon