NOTICE: Freelancer Grant Applications - Phase 2 is now open
Read more

Apply for a copy of a Marriage Certificate

You can apply for a copy marriage certificate online by completing the form below. Staff in our Registration Service will carry out an initial search before getting in touch to let you know what you need to do next.Image of a wedding certificate

Before you apply, please note that we can only issue a replacement certificate if we hold the register containing the original entry.

There is a fee for a copy certificate.

If the marriage didn't take place in Powys, you must apply to the register office that holds the original record.

Apply here Get a copy of a marriage certificate

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon