Apply for a copy of a Civil Partnership Certificate

You can apply for a copy civil partnership certificate online by completing the form below. Staff in our Registration Service will carry out an initial search before getting in touch to let you know what you need to do next.Image of a civil partnership certificate

Before you apply, please note that we can only issue a replacement certificate if we hold the register containing the original entry.

There is a fee for a copy certificate.

If the civil partnership didn't take place in Powys, you must apply to the register office that holds the original record.

Apply here Get a copy of a civil partnership certificate

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon