Notice: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Read more

Report a blocked drain

Report a problem with drains

If you are reporting a damaged, missing or collapsing drain cover, please do not use the report form but phone the Council urgently on 0345 6027035


To report drainage problems, fill in the online report forms below:
Report a private drainage problemReport a problem with a highway drain

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon