1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: Brecon Library is moving!
Read more

Concessionary bus pass

All Concessionary Travel Cards are now provided by Transport for Wales. Please click here to go to https://tfw.gov.wales/travelcards for more information.

From June 2019, Concessionary Travel Cards have a fresh new look but still offer the same great benefits of free travel on all eligible local bus services throughout Wales.

Old-style cards are still valid for travel and offer the same benefits. Card holders will be asked to reapply for new-style cards from this autumn. We'll share more information on how to do this shortly. 

Read more about the changes

How to renew your bus pass online




Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon