What is the performance management framework?
Performance Management is about making sure that staff are well managed and supported and able to do their jobs to the best of their ability. By doing this, we can deliver the best possible services and make the best use of public money.
Good performance management helps us to:
- Achieve our goals and support the community
- Make sure the things that need doing get done and there are enough resources
- Provide good value for money
- Motivate and manage our staff
- Provide good quality services for users
- Keep getting better at what we do.