Personality Disorders Training
Provided by Autism Wellbeing
To equip delegates with a range of knowledge and skills with which to sensitively and effectively support someone with a diagnosis of Personality Disorder.
- Media portrayals of personality disorder
- Personality disorder statistics and facts
- What is meant by personality disorder? Diagnosis, clusters, controversies, pathologisation of responses to trauma
- History of personality disorder: Treatability, biology, trauma informed models, attachment informed models
- Challenging our own perceptions of personality disorder
- Why does personality disorder evoke strong reactions from staff?
- Examples of personality disorder and support approaches
- Therapeutic relationships and boundaries
- 23rd September 2pm - 5pm
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given