NEW: Manage your Council Tax and Business Rates direct debits in My Account
Set up direct debit payments for Council Tax and Business Rates using your Powys 'My Account'. You can easily change the date your payment is made and the account it's paid from too!
Register for 'My Account' on the Powys website then update your profile with your full name, address, email and Council Tax / Business Rates reference number and you will be able to view your full account information online including:
- Account Summary
- View and download bills for any year
- Next payment amount and due date
- Payment method
- Direct debit arrangements
- All payments you have made for any year
- A breakdown of bill charges
- Your instalment plan
If you have more than one property / business, you can add additional reference numbers to your My Account profile.
How to set up My Account
1. Sign in or register for My Account here: https://en.powys.gov.uk/myaccount
2. In My Account, click on the 'Edit Profile' button
3. Fill in your name, address, email and council tax reference number(s)
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Submit' button
5. The next time you click on My Account, you will see a short Council Tax / Business Rates summary and a button to 'View Full Account'.
Already have an account? Login to My Account here
(Make sure you have entered your name, address, email and Council Tax / Business Rates reference numbers into your profile.)