Care Planning and Permanence
Due to financial pressures we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide tea and coffee at the training events during 2019-2020, we advise that you take drinks and a packed lunch with you to events.
Course Provider: The Training Hub
This course is for care staff who are (or may be in the future) key workers or care workers who want to develop their person-centred practice.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of the keyworker role
- To understand what is meant by person-centred care and be able to relate this to care planning
- To understand the importance of reviewing care plans regularly
- To identify good practice in record keeping and confidentiality
- To identify ways of communicating with and empowering the people they support, so that they can participate in planning their own care
|18th March 2020||Cartrefi Cymru Office, Llandrindod Wells||10am - 3pm|
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given