Help to get you into work
Do you need help with finding employment and getting into work?
How can we help?
The 'Communities for Work Plus' Programme (CfW+) supports people to get into work.
Two Employment Mentors working across Powys are providing 1-1 mentoring support tailored to the needs of each individual. We can provide support with:
- Employability skills, including help with CV writing, job applications and interview preparation
- Confidence building
- Sourcing work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Finding suitable job opportunities
- Funding for training for specific qualifications such as Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS), Food Hygiene, Security Industry Authority (SIA)
Who can we support?
Anyone who is:
- A resident in Powys aged 16+
- Registered unemployed or economically inactive
- In "in work poverty" (in a low paid, low skilled job(s) and/or working limited hours)
How can you get in touch?
North Powys Mentor - Matt Jones = 07976 864528
Mid and South Powys Mentor - Carol Judd = 07976 864529
Facebook: Communities for Work Powys
The programme is funded by the Welsh Government.