Hoarding, Self-Neglect and Complex Lifestyles
Trainer: Keith Jones JMG Training & Consultancy
Target Audience: Social Work Teams / Providers
- Examine the possible causes of hoarding & self-neglect.
- Discuss the legislation relating to hoarding and self-neglect (MCA, MHA Human Rights Act) and case law.
- Explore the relationship with safeguarding.
- Understand the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach,
- Consider risk management, safety and balancing rights.
- Discuss the therapeutic approaches to aid working with individuals that use services.
- 25th April 2023, 9.30am - 4.30pm
- 21st September 2023, 9.30am - 4.30pm
- 23rd January 2024, 9.30am - 4.30pm
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given
Express an interest in this course here Expression of Interest Form for Training Courses
Feedback about a page here