Induction Social Care
Training Provider: Acute Training Solutions
Target Audience: SW Teams / Providers / Carers
To provide an induction to new staff
- Code of professional practice
- Principles of care
- Respect, dignity and confidentiality
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Positive risk taking
- Positive relationships and boundaries
- Welsh language and culture
Resources, legislation and guidance can be found on this website link: Induction framework for health and social care | Social Care Wales
Webinar Instructions for Individual Participants
- Download the Zoom App to your preferred device in advance of your webinar training session.
- Be aware of your learning environment / background noise and if you are using a smart device (phone / tablet), earphones with a built-in microphone will improve your learning experience.
- Do not share the link to join the webinar, it is unique to you. Sharing the link or a screen may affect registration and your certification of attendance.
- It is advisable to be connected to Wi-Fi to avoid potential data roaming / usage charges.
- You will need to attend at least 90% of the tuition time to receive a certificate.
10th May, 10am - 4.30pm
8th June, 10am - 4.30pm
13th July, 10am - 4.30pm
14th September, 10am - 4.30pm
12th October, 10am - 4.30pm
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given