Support for Carers
You can use our website to find more information about:
- Financial Support for Carers
- Breaks for Carers
- Carer's Needs Assessment
- Information on Young Carers support
Arranging Care and Support
It may also be helpful for the person you care for to have their own care and support assessment to help identify any needs they have, and possible options to meet these and help the person to be able to live as independently as possible.
Options may include:
- Equipment and adapting your home.
- Technology to help you live independently.
- Support to live independently including care at home.
- Employing a personal assistant to support your caring needs in the home for the duration you need.
- Care homes and supported accommodation.
- Completing a Family Carers Emergency Plan in case of unexpected time away from your caring role.
Contact our ASSIST team on 0345 602 7050 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and support on care and support that might be available.
Credu- supporting and connecting Carers
Phone: 01597 823800
Address: Marlow, South Crescent, Llandrindod, LD1 5DH
Helps people (aged 18 plus) and their families or Carers to access community-level services and activities
Phone: 01597 827666
Dewis Cymru - Directory of local and national organisations
Kooth - Your online mental wellbeing community