How to use your Vaillant Air Source Heat Pump
Do's and Don'ts
- Operate your air source heat pump continually.
- Program a "set back" temperature at night or when the property is unoccupied rather than turning the heating off completely. Use the VR700 user controller to do this.
- Turn your heat pump off completely at the electricity supply. (If you have a token electricity meter, try not to let this run out completely)
- Alter the settings at the installer heat pump interface.
- Bleed your radiators unless seeking the advice of the Housing Service.