- Sports Council for Wales
- The Federation of Disability Sport Wales
- The 22 local authorities across Wales
The scheme is aimed at developing quality community based sporting and recreational opportunities to disabled people throughout Wales.
- Increasing participation
- Creating and developing new and existing clubs
- Accrediting clubs and groups
- Identifying and supporting volunteers and coaches through courses.
Powys currently has a strong club and coach base and is committed to providing inclusive opportunities to people of all abilities.
If you are disabled and there is a sport or activity you would like to try, or for more information on sports clubs and groups visit the Disability Sport Wales website and have a look at what you can get involved with around Powys.
Alternatively please contact the Disability Sport Wales Development Officer to register and get regular updates straight to your door.