1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: Did you know you can borrow a Litter Picking Kit from us and help us keep Powys clean
Read more

Rights of way - Closures

Traffic Regulation Orders affecting public rights of way can be temporary or permanent.

An application must be made to us to temporarily close or divert a public right of way for safety reasons, or to carry out necessary works. Such closures require a traffic regulation order to be published. You can view these lists below.

Temporary closures

Permanent closures

Monk's Trod Byway Permit System




Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon