Coaching Manager Training (1 Day)
It is becoming widely recognised that creating a Coaching Culture within organisations, where individuals can be empowered to find their own solutions to problems, is highly beneficial to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation. Not everyone has the time, capacity or will to enter a full coaching qualification.
This 1 day course is aimed at managers to enable them to gain an initial understanding about the impact of coaching and begin to use basic models in their everyday management of their employees.
Who Should Attend?
- Any manager who wishes to learn different ways of leading their employees.
- Any manager who wishes to ensure that team members learn how to take ownership of their own work areas.
- Recognise what coaching is and where it fits in the context of the organisation.
- To understand the basics of how to coach correctly and effectively.
- Identify the basic models used in coaching
- Underlying principles of the Coaching Conversation
- Coaching Models (including OSCAR and The Grow Model)
- An opportunity to practice coaching another person
1 days (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here